Welcome to The Carroll County General Health District
Please take some time to browse our site and learn about the services and information we offer to the residents of Carroll County, Ohio.
Current News & Events
- Saturday, August 12, 2017: Back to School Safety & Wellness Expo
- Food Recalls
- Carroll County Health Improvement Summit - 10/25/2016
- YTD Influenza Report
Local Health Data & Reports
- 2016-2020 CCGHD Strategic Plan
- 2013 Carroll County Community Health Assessment and improvement Plan
- Carroll County Communicable Disease Report 2012-2014
- Carroll County Communicable Disease Annual Report 2015
- Updated Zika Virus Fact Sheet - 3/7/16
- Carroll County Third Grade BMI Report
- 2015 Carroll County General Health District Annual Report
- 2015 Ohio Health Gaps Reports
- 2016 County Health Rankings – Ohio
- Health Resource Guide
- 2016 Ohio Child Fatality Review Report
- See more reports
The Carroll County General Health District is continuously looking at ways to improve our services. In order to better serve the residents of Carroll County, please participate in our short survey by clicking here.
The mission of the Carroll County General Health District is to promote healthy lifestyles and protect the health and well-being of its residents by providing for personal and environmental health services.
A Healthier and Safer Carroll County.
- Accountability – We will take responsibility for our performance in all of our actions and decisions.
- Collaboration – We will work collaboratively amongst ourselves and the greater community to improve public health services.
- Efficiency – We strive to identify the best methods to deliver high quality service with the most effective use of our time and resources.
- Empowerment – We continually seek to teach and learn to empower ourselves as well as the community.
- Quality- We believe in serving the greater community by providing quality public health services.
- Respect- We are dedicated to approach all people with respect, understanding, compassion and dignity.
The Health Department is open from 7:30 am - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, and is closed on all Federal Holidays.
Board Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month @ 8:30 am. Call the Health Department at 330-627-4866 extension 1522 if you would like to be put on the agenda. The meetings are open to the public and are held at the Lower Level of Carroll County Health Department, 301 Moody Ave SW, Carrollton, Ohio, 44615.
Board of Health
- W. Scott Stine, MD, Board President
- Susan Haas, RN, Board Vice President
- John Evans
- Dan Trbovich
- Susan McMillen
Health Commissioner & Medical Director
- Leann Cline, BSHSA, MPH
- Richard D. Clark, MD
- The Help Me Grow program is no longer part of the Carroll County General Health District Services. Please contact: The Carroll County Board of Developmental Disabilities for assistance with the program.
The Carroll County General Health District is an equal opportunity provider and employer.