Food Service Operations/Retail Food Establishments
Licenses and inspections of:
- Food Service Operations
- Retail Food Establishments
- Mobile and Temporary Food Service Operations and Retail Food Establishments
- Public School Food Service Operations
- Vending Machine Operations
- Foodborne Illness Complaints
The Environmental Division of the Carroll County Health Department is responsible for licenses and inspections of all permanent, mobile and temporary food operations for food safety standards as well as investigations of foodborne illness. There are certain procedures that must be followed before a food service or retail food establishment license can be issued.
To report complaints of food borne illness, a complaint form must be filled out and a foodborne disease report will be filled out by our office. We will gather as much information from you as possible to conduct a thorough investigation of the complaint.
Temporary Food License Application Form
- Temporary Food Application for License (Updated 4-28-16)