Child Passenger Safety
About Ohio Buckles Buckeyes
Ohio Buckles Buckeyes, Child Passenger Safety Seat Program is sponsored by the Carroll County General Health District and the Ohio Department of Health. You are eligible for a car seat if:
- You are a resident of Carroll County.
- Your income is within WIC (Women, Infant and Children) income guidelines and/or are on managed care (i.e., Buckeye, Care Source, Unison or Medicaid).
- You have a child who is within the age/weight/height requirements for a car seat.
If you meet the eligibility requirements then:
- You must attend a car seat education class. Please contact the Carroll County General Health District to make an appointment at 330-627-4866.
- You must have a vehicle present at the time of the class for car seat installation.
The Carroll County General Health District asks for a $10.00 donation for Convertible Car Seats and $5.00 donation for Booster Seats at the time of the appointment.
Car seat inspections are also available. Appointments are preferred for any car seat inspection.
For more information on the car seat program or child passenger safety, please contact any of the following Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians by email or dialing 330-627-4866:
For Additional Information, Please Visit the following Links: